Freeradius + OpenLDAP - user password problem

K. Hoercher wbhoer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 17:41:14 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 9/22/06, Tilen <lutemberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, it's me again, did you miss me? :)
> Thing is, i tried to make 2nd freeradius server
> (eap-peap,mschapv2,openldap), with same setup and i configured it exact same
> way, but i get this when i try to connect:

Welcome back to our regular program *g*,

Well, while your supplicant keeps sending EAP Type Identity requests,
radius keeps answering them with EAP (Type PEAP) START messages. Why
they don't get answered properly (TLS Client Helo inside EAP) by your
supplicant is not really a freeradius problem. You might check (again)
the usual suspects: oid's in certs on supplicant, reception of
Access-Request there, time, MS foo (they sound familiar somehow *g*)

regards
K. Hoercher