radius configuration error ?

Federico Wenner federico at helvetiamail.com
Sat Sep 23 01:10:00 CEST 2006

Hi friends,

I am awfully worried about my radius configuration getting the following
error.
Could anybody help me with this real mess ?
I can not find any hint in the freeradius.org/faq files.

Version FreeRadius   1.0.5
MySQL  4.1.12

ERROR:

rlm_sql (sql): No matching entry in the database for request from user
[monkey]
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns notfound for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the
request: Rejectin
g the user
auth: Failed to validate the user.

Thanks and regards