rlm_perl and accounting

Justin Church jcc at unc.edu
Tue Sep 26 00:27:49 CEST 2006

Nevermind.  I turned off -X and found this in radius.log:

Mon Sep 25 18:19:23 2006 : Error: rlm_unix: no Accounting-Status-Type
attribute in request.

It shows up in stdout with -X also, but not as an Error, so I overlooked it.

Added Accounting-Status-Type to packet, and server is now responding.

Thanks.

-jc