Apologies for Mr. Peter Nixon and updated sqlippool debug

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Tue Sep 26 15:07:47 CEST 2006

So what exactly is the problem. You posted me a debug log. I told you what the
problem was. If you say that it now works then there is no problem.

If you have ANOTHER problem, then post the debug for it.

The first query is not SUPPOSED to work if the pool_key doesn't exist. I
CLEARS existing IP leases. Do you have any active leases right now? If not
why would you be trying to clear them?

Peter