Prefixing Topics with Mailing list name

Jan Mulders lastchancehotel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 20:34:50 CEST 2006

Because most other lists (for example, Sourceforge) add [prefixes] to
emails, that make it easier - for me at least - to filter emails by list in
Gmail and other mail clients.

I'm currently subscribed to the following lists that use [prefixes]:

[shorewall-users]
[openvpn-users]
[openvpn-devel]
[lartc]
[snort-users]

What's more, these don't seem to be small groups either.

I'd be eager to see the prefixes added, as it'd make my mail archives look a
lot neater and easier to sort through.

I agree about losing half the subject line to said headers, but to be honest
it's not much point knowing more of the subject line if you have no idea
what list it's from!

Regards,

Jan