dumb humble question about sqlippool

Guilherme Franco guilhermefranco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 15:41:19 CEST 2006

Hi,

I know you guys must be angry with all the questions I'm posting here.

In Devel-List, I found this: "Is it usefull to community? (SQLIPPOOL
and NASCATS)" by Roman M. Bibikov on Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:36:26 +1100.

He says that created a sucessfull ip pool in Oracle (exactly what I'm
trying to do) and also that developed stored functions and procedures
handling in rlm_oracle (sql_runfunction() and sql_runprocedure())

I didn't found out those functions and I'm wondering if it's because
of this that I can't make sqlippool work in oracle...

Thanks in advance