v1.1.3 - Logging Levels / Syslog / logging passwords

Garber, Neal Neal.Garber at energyeast.com
Fri Sep 29 02:01:31 CEST 2006

> Is there any way to squish the user password in the -xx output?  Are
there any hidden/undocumented setting for radiusd.conf that do that?

radiusd -Xx | sed -e "s/\([pP]\)assword.*/\1assword <masked>/"

This is a tweak from something Alan suggested to me...  It gets rid of
most of the passwords (it leaves the password rlm_ldap uses to bind and
it removed some other info. - but I think it's pretty close to what you
want)..