Login-Time and Session-Time Conflict

Adam Tybor adam.tybor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 20:37:29 CEST 2006

Alan,

I tried that prior and I just confirmed it.

I have the following two rows in my radcheck table and I made sure the
natural sort, without the id, that Session-Timeout comes before Login-Time
and I still always get the Login-Time timespan diff as my Session-Timeout
value.  Interestingly enough when I debug on the server I see no debug
output for rlm_logintime module.  Was this module not included in
1.1.1because when I look at the cvs source code I see where the check
is made and
see tons of DEBUG statements that are not showing up on my console.

Below is an example from my database and test.

radcheck
id user attrib op value
3 freeunlimited Session-Timeout := 120
4 freeunlimited Login-Time := Thu-2030-2130,Fri-1300-1600

radtest
response: Access-Accept
------- attrib dump------
Session-Timeout=9060