VSA and other attributes in Access-Accept

Mohammed Petiwala mhpetiwala at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 20:48:42 CEST 2006

Hi:
  Could anyone please provide me some advice on my question below.
  Currently I am seeing VSAs in my reply messages from freeRADIUS being  passed in Access-Accept, Access-Challenge. I would like to limit  certain VSAs to only Accepts, or Challenge.
  Is this possible - because according to the RFCs for 3GPP/3GPP2 only some of them are possible in certain type of responses.
  Thx.

  Regards,
  Mohammed.