Freeradius users

Adrian Acuna adrianlacuna at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:18:48 CEST 2006

Hello Everybody:

In my new job they want to implement Radius for PPP connection.

I have installed Freeradius-1.1.3. The instalation messages show that
everything is OK. But I really don't know how create new users and test it.
I need something like directions to create accounts and raise the
connection. I have reviewed a lot of web pages but I found only PPP dial
server information.

I will appreciate your help and support!

Adrian Acuna