Anyone using dd-wrt for AP?

Aren Chua cclian18 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 2 05:03:25 CEST 2007

Ian Truelsen

you can try the hotspot(chillispot) under DD-WRT firmware to configure your AP to authenticate against the radius server.
Regards,
Aren Chua> Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 10:16:25 +0200> From: aland at deployingradius.com> To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> Subject: Re: Anyone using dd-wrt for AP?> > Ian Truelsen wrote:> >> > Hopefully that is not the case. The freeradius server is on an external> > machine. I am trying to get the AP to authenticate against that server,> > but I am having trouble sorting out how to get it to do this.> > There should be a RADIUS server configuration. But you'll have to> enable 802.1x authentication, too.> > Alan DeKok.> --> http://deployingradius.com - The web site of the book> http://deployingradius.com/blog/ - The blog> - > List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html