Sqlcounter Max-Octets doesn't reset

Sigfrido sigfrido_to at email.it
Tue Apr 3 17:19:46 CEST 2007

Fabián wrote:

> Hi, take a look to sqlcounter dailycounter.
> I think, you need modify your query, to get that you want.

Hi and thanks for answering.
Properly speaking I'm not a mysql geek, so I'm afraid I'd not be able to
setup a dailycounter-like query :-(.
What could be the right syntax for a query like this, to setup the
Max-Total-Octets reset everyday at same hour ?
Could you please give an example that could help me ? :-)

 Sponsor:
 Vuoi essere in grado di saper scrivere un Business Plan vincente? Impara subito seguendo questo videocorso multimediale
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6198&d=3-4