freeradius and cisco hidden share

John Baker johnnyb at marlboro.edu
Mon Apr 9 19:50:44 CEST 2007

Okay, this is the piece I was trying to figure out. :)

Like I said in a follow up I found that copying the key out of the old
cisco config and the old one in the users.conf worked. Initially I made
an error on this cisco end when copying that made it fail.

So the piece of confusion is how you get that encrypted hash in there in
the first place when configuring a new key.

--
John Baker
Network Systems Administrator