Very Newbie question

Ivan Kalik tnt at kalik.co.yu
Tue Apr 10 11:43:52 CEST 2007

Something like that. You can check what are you receiveing as
Calling-Station-Id for the second group in debug mode (radiusd -X). Normally
it is a phone number or MAC address. And watch out for the syntax:
Calling-Station-Id should be check item so it should go on the first line.
Syntax is:

Username	check1, check 2, ..., checklast ***no comma at the end of
this line
		reply1,
		reply2,
		...,
		replylast ***no comma at the end of this line

This should work without setting Auth-Type as well. Server can find the
correct one on it's own.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP