glibc double free or corruption still happening

Roberto Greiner mrgreiner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:17:24 CEST 2007

Roberto Greiner wrote:
> Nicolas Baradakis wrote:
>
>> Roberto Greiner wrote:
>>

>>> I've installed FreeRadius 1.1.6 to my Debian Etch box, trying to solve
>>> the 'glibc double free or corruption', but the error is still happening.
>>>
>>> To make sure that no old library was causing the problem, I searched for
>>> any file and folder which could be from the old freeradius (using locate
>>> *radiu* and updatedb, it until no file was to be found). Then I
>>> recompiled everything and reinstalled. The problem persisted. Could I
>>> have missed some library with the locate I used? Is there a better way
>>> to uninstall everything for the upgrade? Any other Ideas?
>>>

>> http://wiki.freeradius.org/Build#Building_Debian_packages
>>

> That did the trick. Everything is working well.
>
> But before putting it into production I will try again the previous
> building and see if I can get the data Alan requested with valgrind.
>
> Roberto

Errrrr, it worked now. The build using the instructions from the wiki
must have modified some library or something alike. compiling and
installing from source is not giving the double free error anymore :-(

Roberto

                Marcos Roberto Greiner

   Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
    Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                       Murphy