Fwd: FR + AD + Vlans + LDAP help

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 06:22:38 CEST 2007

I have been slowly reading through source docs (some are a bit full on
for me the 1st go) and I turned up this howto via google that
supposedly runs down the needed steps to auththenticate via ldap.

http://www.telenovela-world.com/~spade/linux/howto/LDAP-Implementation-HOWTO/radius.html

Im not sure what is happening atm, the wireless client trys to
authenticate but fails.

radiusd -X -A output: http://pastebin.ca/444005

Now I am still asumming radius can auth against ADS using ldap (am I
wrong or right there ppl), the config seems correct. If some1 could
once again point me in a direction to study more on Id be more than
happy.

Thanks alot.

Files:

users http://pastebin.ca/444008