Quick HOWTO : Ch31 : Centralized Logins Using LDAP and RADIUS - Fails on Fedora 6 + debug info

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 07:28:47 CEST 2007

Might buy that book, thanks for the reply Alan.

I have also posted the same q to the the openldap mailing list so I
hope to get some info from those people.

Its just quite frustrating, the govt has said we can only do it this 1
way (but they themselves have never done it) and I cant find any good
docs/ howtos that cover what I need in detail. All the howtos assume
ldap communication works flawlessly 1st got but unfortunately its
definitely not the situation.

Thanks again Alan, going to make a call about the ldap book.