FR + openldap + WPA, auth fails

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Apr 18 09:51:02 CEST 2007

matthew zeier wrote:
>    Can you post the errors?
>>   I haven't used 1.0.1 in *years*, so I have no idea what may or may not
>> work when upgrading from 1.0.1 to 1.1.6.
>
> Should have mentioned that that's what RHEL4 ships.

  I've seen that with other projects, too.  RedHat has a tendency to
include versions of software that are *years* out of date.  I have no
idea why they do this.

  It's one thing to support older versions.  I understand the reasons
for that.  But I don't understand forcing *new* customers to use
software that is almost 3 years out of date.