configuration

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Fri Apr 20 10:54:47 CEST 2007

There is nothing you need to modify in radiusd.conf - proxying is enabled
by default. All you need to do is enter info about IAS server into
proxy.conf. IAS uses both 1812/1813 and 1645/1646 ports for
authentication/accounting by default, so take your pick. Instructions in
proxy.conf about setting up proxy realms are quite clear.

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP