Blocking Interim-Update Accounting-Requests

Jakob Hirsch jh at plonk.de
Sat Apr 21 21:53:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

is it possible to filter out accounting requests with an
Acct-Status-Type of Interim-Update?

rlm_attr_filter works obviously only when we are a proxy, and rlm_files
with this acct_users changed nothing:

DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Interim-Update, Auth-Type := Reject

DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Start, Auth-Type := Accept

DEFAULT Acct-Status-Type == Stop, Auth-Type := Accept

I guess it's just not possible to handle acct-requests that way...

Anybody with an idea? Otherwise I'll have to add that to our logging module.

TIA.