EAP-TLS authentication

deepak kumar deepak2k06 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 10:13:13 CEST 2007

Hi Alan
I am trying to implement EAP-SIM using freeradius.
which versions of freeradius provide support for that.
I am using Win XP sp2 as supplicant, castelnet AP and freeradius 1.1 on suse
linux 10.1
what additional hardware and software do i require?
is there any how to on net for implementing EAP-SIM

thanks
deepak