FR + ADS 2003 + ntlm_auth

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Apr 24 08:27:50 CEST 2007

Jacob Jarick wrote:
> Sorry to offend,
> But I have been seeing alot of "Docs warn u of this etc" but seeing as
> there are so many conflicting documents seeing the generic reply when
> I have read / googled high and low is quite frustrating.

  The authors of the program you're using have told you what works and
what doesn't.  You have a hard time believing them, because of some
random web page that isn't associated with the project.

  Is that really what you're saying?

  If your boss tells you to come in to work at 9am, do you show up at
noon, claiming confusion, because the 10 year old newspaper boy down the
street said you could show up at noon?