pam_radius: mutiple bad logins hitting radius server

J S js.tech.mailer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 09:06:09 CEST 2007

 That's good to know. What seems odd, though, is that it resends the same
request in quick, sub-second succession (based on the RADIUS server logs).
This case has a single RADIUS server at a single IP and a single secret that
works when the correct password is sent (and only 1 log entry), but a wrong
entry is 3 failures.