How to add OTP validation to FreeRadius

Ouahiba MACHANI ouahiba.machani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 17:50:24 CEST 2007

Thanks Nick for replaying.

can you give me exemples of such systems?

what I should do is to dveloppe compenent wich could be integrated easily to
an existing authentication system. this is an exemple of a similar solution
http://www.tri-dsystems.com/technology/arch.html.
witch add plugin to the existng authentication system that interfaces with
the OTP back-end services.