How to add OTP validation to FreeRadius

Nick Owen nowen at wikidsystems.com
Thu Apr 26 16:27:57 CEST 2007

On 4/25/07, Ouahiba MACHANI <ouahiba.machani at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Nick for replaying.
>
> can you give me exemples of such systems?

If you are looking for a software-based two-factor authentication system:
http://www.wikidsystems.com - our commercial server supports radius
and will work with freeradius, out of the box.

If you want open source - you would need to develop a plug-in
connecting WiKID to freeradius.  I think the way to that would be to
use jradius (http://jradius.org/) and our java network client
(https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=144774&package_id=181280).
 We would really appreciate the help.

You can also google up OPIE as well.

For hardware:
http://www.rsasecurity.com - Securid
http://www.vasco.com
and many others.  Google "two-factor authentication" and you will get
plenty. It is a very competitive space.
or you can run WiKID on a USB drive, if you're ok with that sort of thing.

HTH,

nick

--
Nick Owen