FR + LDAP + ADS - rlm_ldap: ldap_search() failed: Operations error [unclas]

Jacob Jarick mem.namefix at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 06:03:31 CEST 2007

OK, Ive setup SFU and indeed it has populated my ldap feilds some more.

I have enabled the user "Jacob Jarick" as a unix user, created a unix
group added myself to it then reset my password so the unix password
would be set.

Search command:
ldapsearch -h 10.1.1.11 -x -b "dc=tfxschool,dc=internal" -x -LLL -s
sub 'objectclass=*'

Search Output: http://rapidshare.com/files/28137503/unixldap.txt.html

The list of info from myself:

dn: CN=Jacob Jarick,OU=People,DC=tfxschool,DC=internal
objectClass: top
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: user
cn: Jacob Jarick
sn: Jarick
givenName: Jacob
distinguishedName: CN=Jacob Jarick,OU=People,DC=tfxschool,DC=internal
instanceType: 4
whenCreated: 20070419064035.0Z
whenChanged: 20070427035457.0Z
displayName: Jacob Jarick
uSNCreated: 73945
memberOf: CN=unixgroup,OU=TFX School Users,DC=tfxschool,DC=internal
uSNChanged: 94233
name: Jacob Jarick
objectGUID:: +aiQmQK4HUS1E97VMF95aw==
userAccountControl: 66048
badPwdCount: 0
codePage: 0
countryCode: 0
badPasswordTime: 0
lastLogoff: 0
lastLogon: 0
pwdLastSet: 128221196972500000
primaryGroupID: 513
userParameters:: bTogICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgIGQJICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgI
 CAg
objectSid:: AQUAAAAAAAUVAAAAKyI9FO9VW1CmlC13bQQAAA==
accountExpires: 9223372036854775807
logonCount: 0
sAMAccountName: jacob
sAMAccountType: 805306368
userPrincipalName: jacob at tfxschool.internal
objectCategory: CN=Person,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=tfxschool,DC=internal
msNPAllowDialin: TRUE
dSCorePropagationData: 20070419075901.0Z
dSCorePropagationData: 20070419075640.0Z
dSCorePropagationData: 16010101000417.0Z
lastLogonTimestamp: 128218581059375000
msSFU30Name: jacob
msSFU30NisDomain: tfxschool
msSFU30PosixMemberOf: CN=unixgroup,OU=TFX School Users,DC=tfxschool,DC=interna
msSFU30UidNumber: 10000
msSFU30Password: FxatPL90rt0As
msSFU30GidNumber: 10000
msSFU30HomeDirectory: /home/jacob