Performance with Freeradius-1.1.4

nikitha george nikitha.george at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 14:48:44 CEST 2007

Hi All,

I am using freeradius-1.1.4 with PEAP-MSCHAPV2. Each session starting from
Access-Request till Access-Accept it takes more than 250ms to complete. Is
it the normal performance of freeradius-1.1.4 or anything suspicious in this
regard? When i  try to send many Request simultaneously then there is no
response from the server for the latest requests as the server is busy
processing first request.
Only the first request gets response after 250ms.

When i tried with some other RADIUS Server i could connect each mobile unit
in some 150ms.

Please let me know if anybody faced this problem with performance.

Thanks,
Nikitha