SQL for return attributes only?

Hugh Messenger hugh at alaweb.com
Mon Apr 30 23:25:38 CEST 2007

Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hugh Messenger wrote:

>> Is it possible with freeradius to use SQL to retrieve certain return
>> attributes (in this case rate limiting values for PPPOE sessions),
>> whilst still handling authentication through PAM?
>

> Yes.

Great!

Thanks for the pointers, very much appreciated.  I got the basic AD
authentication going with pam/winbind, about to dive head first into the SQL
docs, armed with your suggestions and a powerful need to get this going by
Friday.

No doubt I'll be back soon with more questions, but I'll give it The Good
Old College Try before I bug you any more.

   -- hugh