Freeradius - MySQL Update problem

Claudiu Filip claudiu at globtel.ro
Thu Aug 2 14:48:34 CEST 2007

Hi musoket,

>>You should use the %{h323-remote-address} variable
> That is in fact the variable that I am using in my insert and update

Dont forget that you have (at least) 2 call legs for each call.
With as5350, I guess you will have one voip call leg and one PSTN call
leg. The PSTN call leg wont have any h323-remote-address, because it's
not VoIP.
The AS will notify the radius for each call leg, so you should have
two STOPs for each call.

I dont see anything wrong with your insert query. It should work.
Be sure to have in the dictionary the ATTRIBUTE h323-remote-address
for vendor cisco (but if your logs contain h323-remote-address, then
you probably have that).

Best regards,

Claudiu Filip

sorry, I ran out