how to use LDAP for authorization and authentication while using EAP method!!!!!!

shantanu choudhary shantanu_843 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 2 22:32:59 CEST 2007

hello all,
i have ldap server installed, i am using it to cross check user-name and password provided by the client!!
now for doing this i have to configure my radius server for using LDAP for authorization and authentication. Now when i configure accordingly server cant understand any EAP method. But my client is windows which i am cant configure for methods other that eap, either i have to use ttls, peap, tls. now i configures it for PEAP while disabling verification of server certificate i cant dissable option of using MSCHAP for second phase of authetication. now here my server is not able to understand that that encrypted password.
can anyone help me out with this, my server is working fine i tested it using radtest command from same local host. i just cant fix it, can u tell me what is the way out of this, what else can i do, i want to use those ldap accounts and passwords with this but not able to figure it out!!

thanks and regards
shantanu