Linux RADIUS and Active Directory

Eshun Benjamin bkeshun at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 3 16:27:48 CEST 2007

http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO

Benjamin K. Eshun

----- Message d'origine ----
De : inelec communication <inelec_communication at yahoo.fr>
À : freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org
Envoyé le : Jeudi, 2 Août 2007, 13h34mn 03s
Objet : Linux RADIUS and Active Directory

I am trying to setup a Fedora Linux server to authenticate wireless users. I would like to use my AD server to get user information and use the RADIUS just for authentication on the wireless part of our network. Any suggestions or any documment that guide me to do that?

  best regards