freeradius and mysql

tnt at kalik.co.yu tnt at kalik.co.yu
Sun Aug 5 10:21:21 CEST 2007

You have posted the beginning of the error statement (which is
irrelevant) and left out the most important bit that comes after:

"Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the
right syntax to use near"

Script provided with the server doesn't have any errors. You have done
something to it. You should also post the lines just before the line
with the error (including the line with the error).

Ivan Kalik
Kalik Informatika ISP