Need help in double logins in radacct

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 10 02:08:03 CEST 2007

Hi Claudiu,

Thanks for the reply. With regards to your questions:

1. I'm sure there is only one request as I see in the logs. It has only one request and authentication. When I check the livingston portmaster using snmp, it shows the login users and there is no duplicate or simultaneous users login.

However, i will try to research how can I decrease database response time and increase radius timeout. I will check it out in the radius conf. Could you tell me what config file where i can increase/decrease those timeout?

2. AcctStopTime is different. The difference is not more than 4 mins. Sometime seconds or 2 mins. Here is the sample.

| RadAcctId | AcctSessionId | UserName | AcctStartTime       | AcctStopTime        |
|    517544 | E10007F4      | foo            | 2007-08-09 23:33:44 | 2007-08-10 00:13:25 |
|    517561 | E10007F4      | foo            | 2007-08-09 23:33:44 | 2007-08-10 00:14:25 |