PAM Radius

Sayan S sayann_u at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 11:55:54 CEST 2007

Greetings, I am very new to RADIUS and PAM RADIUS.
I am trying to configure PAM Radius to authenticate users on a Linux host. I would like to know, how to configure PAM Radius to authenticate users from different realms, as the current configuration doesn't seem to take realm.
please help me with this as I have configured users to be part of different realms on radius server and now want to authenticate all those users to the same Linux host.

thanks for all the help in advance.

regards,
sayan.