I am a first timer !

Joshua Mashiane joshua at mohwiti.co.za
Tue Aug 21 16:34:50 CEST 2007

Hi

I am a first timer in this Freeradius server, i have managed to configure
my server on a centos machine which is runniny Asterisk.

The problem comes when i have to configure it so Windows XP machine
can connect, i have followed lots and lots of tutorial i don't even remember
what i did, but the proble still remains. I am not sure if i created the certificates
right or what.

The first error that i get is something like {mohwiti.co.za/no-password attribute}

Now this is what i am getting

TLS Alert write:fatal:error:unknow CA
TLS accept:error in SSLv3 read client certificate B
Error: rlm_eap_tls: SSL_read failed in a system call (-1), TLS session fails

I don't know what that means

Kind Regards