customise dialup admin + daloRADIUS Web Management

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:29:01 CEST 2007

Hey Carl,

I'm extensively working on a web management for RADIUS which you
can use as a replacement for dialup admin.

The project is called daloRADIUS and is much more comprehensive than
dialup admin with support for accounting, reports, visual graphs, and
even hotspots management integrated already into it.

I hope you find it useful and you can feel free to
always contact me at liran at enginx.com

Website: http://sourceforge.net/projects/daloradius/

Yours,
Liran Tal.