problem installing RLM-Python installation in 1.7 (Alan DeKok)

UriCALL Support freeradius at uricall.com
Thu Aug 23 13:24:02 CEST 2007

Hi there Alan,

and thank you for your reply.
I got the install now successfully without further issues.

Regarding the version, I hope you understood me, since I am not really an accountant ;-). Will be more careful with numbers in the future.

Got another question now that I have your attention.
A while back we discussed some changes which would help me and other users in rlm_digest (moving the part commented as "Loop through the Digest-Attributes, sanity checking them." from authenticate function into authorize one), without, at least from my limited point of view, influencing anything wrong. You agreed them and decided that will be implemented into 2.0. I have checked "freeradius-server-2.0.0-pre1" package but still not there. Do u still intend to make the change available, or not anymore?

Ta,
DanB