How to get FreeRadius 2.0 running?

Jack Daniels da_very_newbie at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:11:12 CEST 2007

Hello, I've downloaded from CVS the latest snapshot of FreeRadius
2.0 for testing purposes, but to my surprise, i haven't yet succeeded
in getting it to run.The error message I get is the following:Mon Aug 27 15:49:14 2007 : Error: Listening on IP authentication address * port 1812 but no server has been definedMon Aug 27 15:49:14 2007 : Error: Errors setting up modulesCould please somebody assist me? I know this version is not yet finished, but I'd like to have it running to see its new features.Jack D