simultaneous usage

Tue Aug 28 10:07:03 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I added the Simultanous-Use attribute to radgroupcheck in my MySQL-db
with the following statement:

INSERT INTO radgroupcheck (GroupName, Attribute, op, Value)
values("dialup", "Simultaneous-Use", ":=", "1");

But I can login twice or more with the same account... so what do i have
to enable/disable to deny simultaneous usage of the accounts???

Regards
Michael