freeradius and direct server return

Giuseppe Tricarico tricaricog at tin.it
Tue Aug 28 11:39:49 CEST 2007

Hi All
I have a problem with freeradius and Direct Server return configuration.

I use Alteon load balancer configured for DSR, freeradius listen on the
virtual IP address and the real address as health check request are sent
on the real IP address but client request are sent on the virtual IP
address.  The problem is that the server respond to client request with
the real IP address instead of virtual, then the client discard the
response.

Is there any configuration that tells freeradius to answer using the
virtual address ???

Regards

  Giuseppe