How to get FreeRadius 2.0 running?

Jack Daniels da_very_newbie at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:37:44 CEST 2007

Nevermind, I just downloaded FreeRadius 2.0 pre2, and it runs flawlessly.ThanksJD> Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 09:04:02 +0200> From: aland at deployingradius.com> To: freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org> Subject: Re: How to get FreeRadius 2.0 running?> > Jack Daniels wrote:> > No, I'm not trying to run it with 1.1.x files. I've downloaded the> > latest snapshot in a brand new computer, which has only the LBS.> >   Hmm... OK.> > > In previous versions, when I compiled FreeRadius, it was 100%> > functional, obviously I needed to configure it to meet my needs, but at> > least, it had a sample configuration which worked out-of-the-box.> > When I tried the same with this release, > >   No.  2.0 hasn't been released.  You're running from CVS head, which> may not even build on a daily basis.> > > I got the error previously> > shown, and still can't get it to work, even if I modify the default> > configuration in the sites-enabled directory or the listen sections in> > the radiusd.conf file. I've tried some things, and I feel that the> > solution to this problem is really simple, but I haven't found it yet.> >   Can you post the *full* debug log.  It will contain more information> about the problem than the one-line error you posted.> >   Alan DeKok.> -> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html