Example listed in huntgroup file does not work

Reynolds, Walter waltr at umich.edu
Thu Dec 13 13:23:07 CET 2007

> Message: 9
> Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 22:41:54 +0100
> From: <tnt at kalik.co.yu>
> Subject: RE: Example listed in huntgroup file does not work
> 	<freeradius-users at lists.freeradius.org>
>
> >But I guess here is my problem.  How do you assign more than one NAS
> >a huntgroup?
> >
> The way it is shown in the huntgroups file.

I did, but the user list is not being recognized by more than one.
How can I get that user list to be used for all NAS that are in that
huntgroup?  Or is this a bug?

> >But this uses SQL which we are not using and would prefer not to.
> >
> Use LDAP then. Or feel free to list (same) users for every huntgroup
> entry.

I should say that I do not want to use an external solution.  Creating a
huntgroup for each NAS with the exact same user list does work, but then
if I have to change a user I would then have to modify what could be
over 100 groups.

> Ivan Kalik
> Kalik Informatika ISP

---
Walt Reynolds
Principal Systems Security Development Engineer
Information Technology Central Services
University of Michigan
(734) 615-9438