sqlcounter, counting data and large amounts of it

Russell Tester russell at serverworks.co.nz
Thu Dec 13 22:23:20 CET 2007

CoMeC,

Thanks for your reply, Yes I have read the FAQ, and understand why we
need to wrap at 4GB, just can't get a solution working to limit users
above 4GB. Accounting works fine above 4GB.

We have been using Mikrtoik with Freeradius for around 4 years, yeah it
works good :)

Btw I forgot to mention I'm using 1.1.7.

Thanks,
Russell Tester