powerfull manager?

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 09:28:42 CET 2007

Billing is indeed a crucial part but with some group-effort we could
probably
come up with something good...

daloRADIUS is an open source application for management, accounting, and
billing.
The billing side is almost not developed at all but the management,
accounting,
and everything else is growing pretty fast.

If someone wants to join the team to lead the development of the billing
side
I will gladly appreciate it.

Homepage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/daloradius
Wiki: http://daloradius.wiki.sourceforge.net/<http://sourceforge.net/projects/daloradius>

Regards,
Liran Tal.

On Dec 11, 2007 11:40 PM, Edvin Seferovic <edvin.seferovic at kolp.at> wrote:
> >I love GPL, but unfortunatelly there is too few software being developed
> >for Radius...
>
> That was my problem too !
>
> >All I need is actually:
> >- bandwith, time, volume limitation
> >- username/password authentication
> >- MAC authentication (but here is a trick - few MAC's for a one "billing"
> >user)
> >- card generator
>
> Almost everything covered !
>
> >And of course something that would allow me to print bills ;)
>
> I have PDF generation :)
>
> > Do you know anything, that would do that?
> Not at the time of writing this. PhpMyPrePaid has some of interesting
features.

> >I suppose, that as your project is a Uni project, you can't make it as
GPL?

> Actually I am developing it for my company and my BS project is about data
accounting and anomaly detection in systems that use RADIUS !