powerfull manager?

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 10:21:11 CET 2007

Hey,

On Dec 16, 2007 10:56 AM, Mother <mother at netstumbler.com> wrote:

> I wouldn't mind contributing, but I would like to have a manager that

I will welcome you gladly to the team.
If you want to take this matter of billing on yourself please let me
know and we can start right away...

> supports a flexible database plugin system, so that other DBs than the
> typical MySQL/Postgre can be added easily...for example, Oracle :)

daloRADIUS uses PHP's Pear DB package for the database abstraction layer
so that many databases like sqlite, postgresql, mysql, oracle, minisql,
odbc, sybase,
are well supported (for a complete list of the databases supported you can
check
the package's webpage).

Regards,
Liran Tal.