general protection fault 1.1.6

Joe Vieira jvieira at clarku.edu
Mon Dec 17 16:24:54 CET 2007

rhel5 x86-64 2.6.18-8.1.6.el5
freeradius 1.1.6 ntlm authentication to windows AD server.

Dec 16 15:50:13 ion winbindd[18013]:   rpc_api_pipe: Remote machine
activedirectoryserver.clarku.edu pipe \NETLOGON fnum 0xc003returned
critical error. Error was Call timed out: server did not respond after
10000 milliseconds
Dec 16 18:03:58 ion kernel: radiusd[17644] general protection
rip:2aaaac1666d5 rsp:7fff600f93f0 error:0

Any chance these are related, (i know the times are far apart, however
our radius server is very slow on the weekends, as well as over winter
break which we are currently)  i could actually imagine going an hour or
even two without any authentication attempts.

--
Joe Vieira
UNIX Systems Administrator