Mysql error

Pablo Lucchetti pablo at lnx.org.ar
Mon Dec 24 14:10:09 CET 2007

I did uninstall and install Mysql-server and client, and now I've this
error wiht libraries:

radius:/usr/local/etc/raddb# radiusd -x
Starting - reading configuration files ...
Using deprecated naslist file.  Support for this will go away soon.
Module: Loaded PAP
Module: Instantiated pap (pap)
Module: Loaded CHAP
Module: Instantiated chap (chap)
Module: Loaded MS-CHAP
Module: Instantiated mschap (mschap)
Module: Loaded SQL
rlm_sql (sql): Could not link driver rlm_sql_mysql:
libmysqlclient_r.so.12: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
rlm_sql (sql): Make sure it (and all its dependent libraries!) are in
the search path of your system's ld.
radiusd.conf[14]: sql: Module instantiation failed.
radiusd.conf[117] Unknown module "sql".
radiusd.conf[114] Failed to parse authorize section.

Any help?

Pablo