EAP Auth failing with CVS Head

Arran Cudbard-Bell A.Cudbard-Bell at sussex.ac.uk
Sat Dec 29 13:16:24 CET 2007

Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> Alan DeKok wrote:

>>> Yes, and it only happens for random users, and often only after a few
>>> minutes of running. I can find a failing user, force re-authentication,
>>> have it fail, restart the server, force re-authentication and have it
>>> succeed .
>>
>>   I've committed some changes which will help.  They won't fix the
>> "all-zeros" problem, because I don't know what's causing that.
>>
>>   But they will make the State attribute unique in the way that the rest
>> of the code expects.
>>
>>   Alan DeKok.
>> -
>> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
> Thanks,
>
> Will try today. It's strange how it only seems to appear after a few
> minutes of the server running.
>
> --
> Arran
rlm_policy.c: In function 'policy_instantiate':
rlm_policy.c:103: warning: passing argument 2 of 'rbtree_create' from
incompatible pointer type
rlm_policy.c: In function 'rlm_policy_free_item':
rlm_policy.c:265: warning: passing argument 1 of 'free' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
rlm_policy.c:275: warning: passing argument 1 of 'free' discards
qualifiers from pointer target type
  gcc -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -DDARWIN -Wall
-D_GNU_SOURCE -g -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -W -Wredundant-decls -Wundef
-I/usr/local/src/freeradius-cvscurrent/src
-I/usr/local/src/freeradius-cvscurrent/libltdl -c rlm_policy.c -o
rlm_policy.o >/dev/null 2>&1
/usr/local/src/freeradius-cvscurrent/libtool --mode=compile gcc  -g -O2
-D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -DDARWIN -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -g
-Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations
-Wnested-externs -W -Wredundant-decls -Wundef
-I/usr/local/src/freeradius-cvscurrent/src
-I/usr/local/src/freeradius-cvscurrent/libltdl  -c parse.c
  gcc -g -O2 -D_REENTRANT -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -DDARWIN -Wall
-D_GNU_SOURCE -g -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-qual -Wcast-align
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -W -Wredundant-decls -Wundef
-I/usr/local/src/freeradius-cvscurrent/src
-I/usr/local/src/freeradius-cvscurrent/libltdl -c parse.c  -fno-common
-DPIC -o .libs/parse.o
parse.c: In function 'parse_condition':
parse.c:722: error: 'struct policy_condition_t' has no member named 'sense'
parse.c: In function 'parse_named_policy':
parse.c:1535: warning: passing argument 1 of 'rlm_policy_print' from
incompatible pointer type
make[6]: *** [parse.lo] Error 1
make[5]: *** [common] Error 2
make[4]: *** [all] Error 2