return-codes on reject

Guido guidonro at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 01:38:35 CET 2007

Hello list, Im using freeradius-1.1.2 whit ms-sql. I'm having serius
problems with return-codes on reject messages. All was working fine with
previus version of freeradius. I was reading something about that is not
allowed return-codes on reject, but I think it is wrong because most of
return-codes goes on reject messages. Only return-code = 0 (authorization
succeeded) goes on access=accept. The rest, for example 2 (invalid pin), 9
destination number blocked, 12 insufficient balance, etc etc, are
return-codes that go on reject.

Please, I need solve this ASAP,

Regards,

Guido