How to add check item (Pool-Name) from Exec-Program-Wait script?

Mindaugas mind at bi.lt
Thu Feb 1 08:25:23 CET 2007

  Hello,

  I want to use two ippools. That's no problem of course. But which IP pool
to assign I can decide only in Exec-Program-Wait script. Now I have the
following lines in users file:

DEFAULT Auth-Type := Accept
    Exec-Program-Wait = "/etc/raddb/authclient"

authclient script checks text file, connects to MySQL and Oracle and then it
can say - use ippool1 or ippool2. But how to set Pool-Name check item? As
far as I understand if authclient would write "Pool-Name:=ipool1" to stdout
then that would be reply not check item!?

  So how could I tell from the script which ippool to use? I feel that that
somehow should be possible since ippool is post-auth thing. :)

  Thanks,

  Mindaugas